I create your portrait from a picture. Therefore, I can work with customers all over the world as meeting in-person is not necessary.
- First, select a special portrait or sketch of a beloved dog, cat or child. A favorite photo of good quality and composition is all that is needed.
- After receiving the photo of your beloved pet or child, I draw an initial sketch to determine composition.
- When creating pencil portraits, I use Faber-Castell graphite pencils on Strathmore® 300 Series Bristol heavy paper.
- When creating acrylic portraits, I use Golden Brand acrylic paint and Faber Castell India Ink on gallery wrapped (1″ edge 10x30) canvas.
- Pencil portraits are sprayed with a fixative to keep from smudging but must be handled with care especially during the framing process of your choice. The acrylics have a matt clear coat to protect the India Ink. All are signed originals.
- All finished artwork is insured and shipped via UPS. Sturdy and waterproof envelopes, with stiff cardboard backings, are used for shipment.